During the rally, which kicks off Saturday, July 14, in Portland, OR, and in Orlando, FL, MINI USA will showcase this special edition MINI John Cooper Works model on both the Eastern and Western routes. This boldly-colored, limited production special edition will also be on display in Keystone, Colorado, at the final gathering events July 20 – 22.
The MINI John Cooper Works International Orange Edition will be available at dealerships across the U.S. starting in fall of 2018 at a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) starting at $41,600. Pricing excludes the $850 Destination & Handling fee.
“International Orange is a bold color historically used to make great feats of engineering and aerospace design stand out.” said Randy Clements, Department Head, Product Planning & Aftersales, MINI USA. “In the same way, this exclusive color makes a dramatic statement to the performance of this special MINI John Cooper Works model – one that is sure to stand out among the crowd at MINI TAKES THE STATES!”
The MINI John Cooper Works International Orange Edition features unique appearance elements, including;
- Orange painted body and roof combination
- Edition Specific High Gloss Midnight Black Metallic Spoiler
- Ferric Gray 18-inch Double Spoke John Cooper Works Wheels with 205/40-R18 performance tires
- John Cooper Works Pro Exhaust with Bluetooth controlled flap
- John Cooper Works Chrome Tailpipe trims
- Custom Black Side Stripes
- Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps
- Custom Black Fuel Filler Cap
- High Gloss Black Door Handles
- Custom Front and Rear Bumper Decals
The limited production special edition also includes the following equipment as standard:
- Panorama Roof
- Comfort Access Keyless Entry
- Piano Black Interior & Exterior Accents
- Heated Front Seats
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio
- Harman Kardon Sound System
- Active Driving Assistant
- Automatic Climate Control
- MINI Storage Package
- Head Up Display
- Touchscreen Navigation Package
Click here for high resolution images of the new MINI John Cooper Works International Orange Edition or visit MINIUSANEWS.com.
About MINI in the US
MINI is an independent brand of the BMW Group. In the United States, MINI USA operates as a business unit of BMW of North America, LLC, located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey and includes the marketing and sales organizations for the MINI brand. The MINI USA sales organization is represented in the U.S. through a network of 125 MINI passenger car dealers in 39 states. MINI USA began selling vehicles in the U.S. in 2002 with the introduction of the MINI Cooper and MINI Cooper S Hardtops.
Journalist notes: Media information about MINI and its products is available to journalists on-line at www.miniusanews.com. Follow us on Twitter at @MINIUSANEWS
Consumer information about MINI products is available via the internet at: www.MINIUSA.com.